R&B (Red N Blue )

By venny-first-diary,blogspot.com - Sunday, July 20, 2014

Holaa, everyone!! Today is my first fashion blogging, i dont know what the reason, but i want my fashion post in english today... so enjoy and dont forget to drop your comment below tell me what your favourite style! :D
need a colourfull outfit idea for your playfull look? please scrool down, girls! :p


I'm a little bit obsessed with Korean style.  If you dont know, let me tell you, i’m a big fans of korean fashionColorfull, cheerfull and playfull in the same time. I think their style is unique and has an interesting taste to be imitated. Korean fashion style usually played a lot more bright colors and wear a lot of accessories that are unique and funny, a bit weird, sometimes.. Because I don’t have a lot of accessories, so today I'm going to play with colors.

Top : iwalk3G (campus program)
Try this, click and match the outfit for your daily look. Perfect for hangout with your friend or just shopping at the mall. This style inspired from korean street style. 

Blue skirt : H&M 
Hat: Online Shop

Complete your style with this korean hat! I'm so in love with the models of this hat and also the colour. I'm think the pale blue and pastel pink just a perfect colour combination for this hat. This cap shows a strong statement for your Korean style.
  
Bag : Korean brand, forget what the name of the brand. My mom get this bag while shopping in Dongdaemun.

Boots : Unbranded

Id like the brown colour, so i pick this colour for the pair of my boots. Brown is the neutral colour, so its match with all of the colour. And im really happy because i got it xoxo:D

Another style, I added a dark blue shirt and also replace the cap patterned hat with the USA flag.
shirts: unbranded

hat: unbranded

forget my narcissitic pose:p 
Anyway, what kind of your style? Personally, i have three words to describe my style. Vintage, lace and pastel. So, to make it short, actually my style is Urban Classical. Hmm... i'd think all of you just confused, where's the related of my vintage style with this colourfull and brave korean style i'm showing on my post? Well.. sometimes, i'm get boring easily with my daily outfit, i can use boho style, edgy, simple and vintage. The conclusion, all of my style is depend of my mood. Today OOTD also depend of my mood. Because between all of the style i'm wrote before, i'm really like something related with polkadot, flower pattern, pastel and lace. And the answer is Vintage! My main style is classic but still urban touch.   

Sorry for my bad english, i've tried my best. See you on the next post gals, stay classy, stay awesome and stay tune for my next fashion post XOXO  

peace before end the post ^()^ 

By the way, thanks to my partner in crime, crazy and beloved brother who helped me to take my OOTD photo. See youu !! 











  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 komentar