Fourth of July Makeup, Outfit, Hair and Snacks Idea!

By venny-first-diary,blogspot.com - Monday, July 04, 2016



Yipii!!
So its 4th of July finally coming!
Happy 4th of July, USA!


I really excited to celebrate this big day, even this is not the patriotic day in my country. But i’m happy to celebrate this American independence day and i’m sure peoples in USA also exciting too!
So i’m decided to made this complete series of my Fourth of July makeup, outfit, hair and snack ideas!

Hair
First at all, i’m gonna show you how to created this quick and simple fourth of july makeup and hair do! I’m always start with my hair, so what you need is just to brush your hair with hair spray to make sure the hair is last long all day. Brush it, and now you gonna to make this simple braid.


hair spray, fake blue hair (any colour as you want as long as its still fourth of July color), a couple hair bands
Hairspray : Makarizo style Maker
Fake Ombre Blue Hair : Strawberry

I’m spray all over my hair with my favourite hair spray from Makarizo to give me more texture and long last a couples hours.

Next, im just making this braid only one sides of my hair. I’m not good making french braid so im usually do this normal braid. Take a time and this just need 2 minutes or less than this to do this simple braid. Oh, to spread the feeling of fourth of july thing i’m using blue hair clip while i’m brieded one sided of my hair. Then i’m just take all of my hair, brush it together and tied it quickly become one like this. In the end, i’m just pinned my braid on the hair and, walaah! Heres the simple blueish hair of fourth of july! To make it more presentable, I use bobbi pin on my hair so my hair are not flying everywhere. In the end, I sprayed Makarizo hair spray and tide it!

hair looked rough and less healthy for several weeks bcoz less treatments and the effect wears 
a lot hair straightner

If you found this hair tutorial a bit confusing and tricky, just forget about to tied all over your hair. Besides that, you could only do the braid and this quick and simple hair style already completed, guys! 

one side blue braid, pretty simple and eye catching, huh? ^^

Makeup 
For simple makeup look and a bit festive, i’m just using my favourite eye shadow to created the blue eye liner. My eye shadow is from Sariayu Krakatau line, this is local products and i love it so much, this is like my everyday eyeshadow. Honestly, i’m only have one color of my eye liner, so i’m cheat with the eyeshadow. 

here's how i cheat my eye liner, this beauty hacks is so simple but worth to try ^^
Eye shadow : Sariayu Martha Tilaar Krakatau (read the review here)
Vaseline Petroleum Jelly (read the review here)
Eye liner Brush : Masami Shouko 308

Unfortunately, my eyeshadow had  a powdery texture which is a bit hard to make it stick as eyeliner on my eye lids. So i’m cheating it with using this amazing vaseline petroleum jelly (the original scents) and blend it with the blue color, only a little bit and just put it all over my eye liner. This is it, this simple beauty hacks really works on me. Uh, a bit tips, dont forget using primer when you using eyeshadow and eyeliner, make sure you keep your makeup waterproof all day, especially in the big day! 

wing your liner! 

also mascara! You want your wink lashes stay all day, right? Curl it with eye lashes curler too!
Mascara : Maybelline Hyper Curl Volume Express (read the review here)

To soften my look, i’m using white eyeshadow from Nyx Nude on Nude pallete. The white eyeshadow that i’m choosed its to make my eyes more fresh and awake, so i’m apply it on the edge of my eyes. 

Eye shadow: Nyx Nude on Nude Pallete 
Brush: Masami Shouko 206

And we cant forget about your kissproof lips! I’m just simply using this reddish lipstick and apply it all over my lips. Tap it gently on your lips, because i dont want have a pure blood red color on my lips, this is just to make fourth of july vibes more appealing on my lips. 

 Lipstick : Nyx Matte Lipstick Alabama (read the review here

 tap it soft and gently with your finger to make sure the color not too much and still look natural. Basically you can choosed any red lipstick in you makeup rack! 

I also not forget to use the contact lenses to solidify appearance. The color is blue and this is blue colors soflens that i ever had. What do you think? Is it weird worn in my eyes ? I deliberately choose a blue color that is not too bright to keep the natural look when i wear it. 

Softlens : X2 Pop Blue (read the review here)

Overall Looks:
My 'Fourth Of July' Makeup Close Up look, this quite festive? uh, i'm forget draw some star on the corner of my eyes ><
Im using bb cream, powder and eye brow before i'm put all of this festive look on my face.

Outfit
Finally, this time i’m can show you some of my favourite outfit ideas. This outfit ideas number one if you want to look a little bit dressy but still sweet and fourth of july thing, this blue, red and white stripes dress gonna rock your day! 


Dress Stripes : Unbranded
Accessories : Unbranded 


 Hair Accessories : Cindy



I’m got this dress from my Mom clothing rack and just take it to fit my fourth of july look! Also, i’m using my favourite black platform from Adorable Project, this platform just perfectly match with my american fourth of july dress and believe it or not, it 7 cm! But my leg got super comfortable all the time and being taller than anybody is just make me feel so pround! haha, asian girls problem.   

Black Platform : Adorable Projects 

The fashion item i cant forget to bring is my watch! This jeans all over watch just completed my festive american fourth of july look!

Jeans Watch : Guess


Second outfit ideas, if you wanna look casual but still eye catching,  i’m wearing ombre white and red tops that i’m purchased from Greenlight Clothing Line, than i’m combine it with my short pants, its ombre blue too! 

Ombre tops: Greenlight 

 Ombre Short Pants Jeans: Unbranded 


Bag : Seoul

As you know, Fourth of july is identical with the red, white and blue color. I’m just try to put this festive color on my outfit and here is it! To neuturalize my overall colourfull look, i’m using my favourite lacey white shoes from H&M. Its freakin comfy and this is my anythime ready to go shoes!

Shoes : H&M 

casual Fourth Of July Look

Snacks
We cant forget to celebrate this big day without the snacks! This is simple treats that i’m usually making with my family when we celebrated big days. It simple, here’s the Fourth of July Jelly Jello recipe. Psst! I’m still on my diet program so i’m just making this one small little treats and low sugar fourth of july snacks, if you want add some sugar or topping you could do that.


What you need :
Any Jelly powder in red colour and blue, mine is strawberry flavour and for the blue flavour i’m forgot what i’m put it on.
Sugar (3-4 tables spoon)
200-300 ml water

How to make:
Mix all of ingridients (each pot one color) wait 10 minutes and move it on the plate.
Freezed it for around 9 hours or overnight and after that just cut it in to cube like this and voila! Your fourth of july Jelly dessert snack already served! 


This is the version of my Fourth of July Look, i’m hope all of you guys enjoy. I’m found it so intersting to make this tutorial and hopefully i could make the Indonesian version of independence day. Who’s want to see me make 17th of August Makeup + hair and fashion + treats ideas edition? comment below, hope you enjoy! 

   Love you guys!
Happy 4th of July!!













  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 komentar