Beauty Haul April 2016 [English Version]

By venny-first-diary,blogspot.com - Friday, April 15, 2016



Yeiy! Finally, i have a chance to write about my beauty haul in this early April 2016! By the way, this is my first time using english languange to write my post. Hopefully, you guys can understand my messy and teribble grammar, but i’m just trying my best. So, my international readers could understand something i’m write on my blog.

Here is it!
Since 2015, i’m really rare buying a set of cosmetics and makeup, because when i’m purchasing my makeup and beauty haul, i’m always stock it in large quantity, so its last around 1 until 2 years for my makeup and beauty stocks.

Incidentally since two weeks ago, there are some makeup and skincare until my bodycare was empty. So , here is it, i decided to buy some of my beauty essentials! Not a lot that I bought, but it is enough to supply the needs of my makeup for this 6 month, because I rarely use makeup included thick makeup for my daily makeup.. so here's my April Haul : 


hair and body scrub treatment stuff, include eyebrow too:)

The first beauty haul i hunted this month is eyebrow makeup! I means common guys, girls nowdays really take care and focus about eyebrow stuff. Eyebrow make our apparance become sweet, cute or bold and its help shape our face better than before. Eyebrow is something for me, so, i purchased some of the eyebrow makeup. I choosed a few types ranging from the eyebrow pencil type, mascara until auto eyebrow with a different color (the shapes like crayon). Because I have black hair, then I bought all of my eyebrow color one until two levels lighter so my face look younger. 


Etude House Easy Brow Pencil # 2 Brown (read review here), Innisfree Auto Eyebrow Pencil no.3, Etude House  Drawing Eye Brow (the middle) Etude House Color My Brow # 1 Dark Brown. 


im forgot put Color My Brows picture, so here is it! Nearby The Body Shop Cocoa Scrub pics! Its mascara brow that make my brow look so beautiful and full

Etude House Easy Brow Pencil # 2 Brown, I've bought about a year ago and eventually bought back with a different color because the results are quite natural and suitable for everyday used. Its give you natural beauty brow color and its also very cheap! 


Etude House Big Cover Concealer Tip # 01 Light Beige , to cover the bags under the eyes and acne scars on my face. I’m purchased this concealear because im quite satisfied with the essence concelear, its works to  cover up my imprerfections on my face. But, the color are not match with my skintone, and the online shop that sells the concelear already sold, so im buy this concelear tip, which is make me a bit curious about the ability to cover up my scars and bags.

Innisfree mask its real squeeze Pomegranate , Green Tea , Black Berry , Kiwi and Shea Butter

Vaseline Intensive Care (already reviewed here) beauty alert for people that struggling
 with super dry skin and flaky skin ! Its hype and worth to try! Its smells amazing too :) 


Oriflame Tender Care, since tried Oriflame Tender Care Caramel that really worth to try 
(read a review here) I was curious with the clear version. Incidentally, my vaseline 
potraleum jelly stock  (read review here already empty about a year ago. Im already 
seeking another product to replace my Vaseline poraleum jelly balm and not found the right.
Finally, when i’m tried the caramel variants from  Oriflame Tender Care, its amazed me
because its really good nourishing dry areas, I finally found Oriflame Tender Care with the
similar exture with my previous vaseline potraleum jelly.


L'oreal Hair Spa Deep Nourishing Creambath, recently, my hair tip was drying and
unhealthy . To restore softness and nutrition for my hair, I tried to use L'oreal Hair Spa that
concern to nourish and give me the silky and soft hair. Hopefully this hair spa hype to try!


Makarizo styling gel, which gives the effect of wet and stylish on curly hair. I dont use it like
a lot, because my hair is more often get straight, but I'm quite often styling the hair from 
natural soft  curly style like korean girls until the super curly hair. Thats just depend of my 
mood, so i buy it! Its smells amaizing too ^^


Last but not least, The Body Shop Cocoa Scrub! Re -purchase by Mama because its give soft, 
clean and deliver sweet scent like real Cocoa, its soo addictive . I've reviewed before
 up here). 

This is my beauty haul for April, there were some I did accidentally re -purchase because
the quality of the product are really good and not replaceable. But there are also new products
that I bought  because i’ve been so curios and  already reviewed on blogs and youtube. 
Well, what do you think ? What your beauty haul this month?

Psst ! Just wanna tell you guys, in May I'm going to held a giveaway for my loyal viewers. 
Anyone have any beauty product recommendations that really you want for giveaway this 
May ? Drop your comment below , i'm so happy if you can give me an advice what kind of the 
beauty or makeup stuff you really want so i can put it in this May giveaway ? See you beautiful
peepss! :)





 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 komentar